Friday, April 1, 2011

New Connections

I must say, I am enjoying making new connections via social websites. Last night I received a friend's request, which I am delighted to say, made me extremely happy. This gentleman, Bruce S. Fuller, sent me the friend's request, along with a nice message, saying "I JUST BOUGHT YOUR E-BOOK!"

In doing my research on him, I found out he is the make-up artist, sculpture and special effects guy for such films as: The Underworld Series, Evil Resident II and III (not sure about the first one), Hellboy 2, Edward Scissorhands, Predator 2, Alien vs Predator, and lots of other films. His work is absolutely amazing and I am delighted because he is going to READ MY BOOK! I hope he enjoys it and if anything, I look forward to a book review from.

WISH ME LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Lynn! I also nominated you for a blog award. See here: http://drrux.blogspot.com/2011/04/overloard-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, D.R.!

    ReplyDelete