Sunday, December 11, 2011

Author Interview Questions

To start this off for those of you who don't know, I am an author. My first book was published this year, so I'm still a new author in the publishing world.

My question for you is this:
You see an author you like on TV in an interview. Now, maybe you've only read one of their books, or maybe it's your favorite author. My question I pose to you is "What questions would you like to hear asked of this author?"

Like I said, it doesn't have to be your favorite author, it can be just a local author, and maybe you have questions for them. The questions can be about them, or it can be about their book, or whatever.
So, what's your answer to this question? I'm looking into doing an interview and I'd like to get some ideas of what the fans might ask. I know what I might ask, but I want to know what YOU might ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment