Saturday, January 4, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE, EVERYONE! What did you do for the new years? As for myself, I relaxed at home with my hubby, cuddled up to a movie and ate some chocolate. With that said, I'm going to start 2014 off right. Going to cinch the belt in tighter on the funds and do some things that I want to do for myself, my husband, and the family. Going to go on some adventures this year, experience some new things, overcome obstacles to make my books bestsellers (okay, maybe that's a little outlandish right now but hey, got to start somewhere, right? DETERMINATION IS THE KEY!), lose some more weight, spend more quality time with the family and with friends, pay some more bills off, maintain a healthier lifestyle, learn to relax more and not stress as much, and ENJOY MY LIFE! 2013 was a transitional year, a much needed year to get some things straightened out; monetary, personal, writing, etc. I'm still in a little bit of a transitional state with some things, but everything is starting to move in a more positive and productive direction. There have been some hurdles but I/WE have overcome some of them and we're looking forward to 2014 with a new and vigoress determination. BRING ON 2014!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment